Events Central C.I.C. was set up in 2010 by a team of individuals who had joined together to create some fantastic productions in aid of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
The ethos of the company is to create something spectacular that lasts long in the memory.
Events Central C.I.C. has a clear mission:
To entertain people by organising high class events for people to enjoy but also to engage them in the arts.
This is achieved by:
- Selecting innovative and high quality venues in which to host performances. (this may be in non theatre buildings and in areas not always host to top artistic productions)
- Working with established and breakthrough artists of the highest calibre.
- Wherever possible linking schools and youth groups to performances enabling the stars of tomorrow to develop their performance skills alongside established artists.
- Combining styles and artists to create a show that is unique for the audience.
- Developing sustainable brands that are a synonymous with artistic experiences of the highest quality.
Charitable aims remain at the core of the company principles and the creation
of community interest status cements this into the objectives of the company.
Please complete our mailing list sign-up form below to keep up to date with all the latest news, events and other exciting information we have to share!
© 2018 Events Central. All rights reserved.
Company Registration: 07237588 Events Central CIC.